Monday 31 March 2014

A Simple Tee







I have recently developed this intense love for simple tees, I think that they go with and work so well with a whole heap of things and I find them such a wardrobe essential. Although, I am lacking in these, I think they're great for when you have no idea what to wear? You just through on a white tee, pair it with some black jeans and chucks and throw over a denim jacket - simple. They also work all year round and are great for layering, also they're perfect for when you want to shove on something cool and fast to laze around in! 

What I'm Wearing
:
Top: GAP
Jeans: Country Road
Shoes: Converse (black leather)
Bag: Country Road 
Bracelet: Pandora 

Okay and I know you probably think I wear those jeans 24/7 because they're in almost every one of my posts and it's true - I wear them all the time but it's because they're comfy and they go with everything. And my black handbag is an essential.

x

1 comment:

  1. your figure is insane!! so jealous! also is that your natural hair? i love it! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/a-week-of-instagram-8.html xx

    ReplyDelete